Here are some pictures from the July Home Depot. The boys made a memory box. Landon uses it to store all the pamphlets or any free thing he can while we are shopping.
Looks like they are having lots of fun! Your boys are so cute! That is a great idea to take them to Home Depot. I will have to remember that for the future. Dallin needs to get a little bigger.
4 comments:
Hi Guys,
I think it is a guy thing--you three must live at Home Depot. What fun you have! Love U
;}
How fun! The boys look so proud esp blakey!
Landon looks like he is getting to be quite the woodworker! I love how well Blake holds the hammer. So glad to see you post again. Love, Grammy :)
Looks like they are having lots of fun! Your boys are so cute! That is a great idea to take them to Home Depot. I will have to remember that for the future. Dallin needs to get a little bigger.
Post a Comment