My cousin Trish tagged me with this one.
A. Each player has to list 6 facts/habits about themselves
B. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names
1. My forehead is so big that I have to have bangs. I think I get it from my mom's side of the family.
2. I thought it was funny that both Trish and Marji said they love to read. I'm not sure if I love to read so much as I love to "collect" books; I go to Barnes and Nobles, Borders, Half Price Books, or Amazon.com and buy 3 to 4 books at a time that I want to read. Then they just sit in my house, all lonely, waiting for someone to read them. I am really bad about the classics. I feel I should read them, so I buy them and they just sit there...
3. I've let my kids eat candy for breakfast before, (it was just Halloween, after all). I figure there are worst things I could be doing as a mom than that!
4. Even though I love our little 7-pound Border terrier/Yorkie mix, if I could, (without causing major issues within my marriage) I would also have a 100plus-pound Newfoundland in the house. And a cat, too.
5. I'm a democrat. I converted in my early twenties and have never regretted it.
6. I've never been outside of the United States. We lived in Alaska when I was little, so I've flown over Canada a couple of times. And I visited Tijuana for an afternoon, but I don't think that counts!
Okay, now I tag my sister-in-law, Danielle, my sister-in-law, Kristy, and my cousin, Heather. :)
2 comments:
Marcie,
Your a democrat?! Does your family know? => I am a democrat at heart, but I vote republican. Anyway, I won't tell you how many times I've fed my kids candy when they should have been having apple slices or whole grain crackers.
Hmmm gee thanks for the tag! LOL JK
Post a Comment