Monday night, we went to bed to a winter wonderland.
Tuesday morning, we woke up to several inches of snow. Landon and Blake were so excited! They got dressed in warm clothes and coats and went straight outside to play. Unfortunately, we could not get gloves for the boys - the winter gear is all in a rubbermaid in the garage that we couldn't reach. So, they would play for a little while, get cold, come inside, warm up, go back out again. It was really cute. Landon's school had a two-hour delay, so the boys had plenty of time to play in the morning. This turned out to be very fortunate because all of the snow had melted by the time Blake and I picked Landon up from school in the afternoon.
And then today, the weather was absolutely beautiful...in the 70's! You would never have known the yard was covered in snow just the day before!!!
4 comments:
What crazy weather! I didn't think you guys even got snow down there!
Yup, welcome to Texas! I'm glad you got some snow this year - that's always a fun surprise.
I'm glad that you got some snow, so the boys don't forget us!!
In my opinion, that is the best snow! I really don't like snow and hate freezing. That's how it is in Flagstaff here in AZ in the winter/spring. Love the little snowman!
Post a Comment