The Texas Kump Family

Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dallas Mavericks Game






On Wednesday Marcie and I were invited to go to a Dallas Mavericks game. One of the banks that we partner with at work, Comerica, invited us to watch the game from their suite. It was a lot of fun to watch it from that perspective. They also had it stocked full of food, soda and fruit. They also had a cart full of desserts come by and we got to pick some yummy desserts.



4 comments:

Linda said...

The floor looks so great!

You guys look skinny! Way to go!
We miss you! with love,
Grammy and Papa

Kristin and Jason said...

You guys look great!! Looks like great food! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!! Miss you lots.

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh I am jealous. That looks so yummy. I love going to games.

Amy said...

Wow, what great seats and you guys both look great! Love the floor. It is always nice just doing one room and not the whole house. You guys are hard workers!