Love the house! Great colors and faux paint. The wood floors are awesome too. I'm sure Jeff likes being right on the golf course. That will be good for father - son days. And the fireplace just tops it off. I need to come and visit again soon! I had so much fun the last time, just too short!
8 comments:
Your house is beautiful! I love all the colors!
It is huge! It looks wonderful!
Wow!!IT looks great! Nice place to raise your family!!
That is a huge house..how many bedrooms is it? I love it! Glad you were able to buy it and snatch it up!
I am looking forward to seeing it in person--someday! :)
It is beautiful!
It looks so nice and like you're already getting all settled in! Beautiful. I still think your outdoor fireplace is my favorite.
Love the house! Great colors and faux paint. The wood floors are awesome too. I'm sure Jeff likes being right on the golf course. That will be good for father - son days. And the fireplace just tops it off. I need to come and visit again soon! I had so much fun the last time, just too short!
Post a Comment