Okay, those of you not interested in the Twilight Books won't care, but I'm finally done with all four of them. One week and over 2000 pages later!!!
Now, I can get back to taking care of my family. That story just consumed me...I could not concentrate on anything while I was reading it...I had completely slipped into the world of Bella, Edward, and Jacob. Any author that can do that to me, at my age, with my obligations, has to have a dang good story to tell! Seriously, I know not everyone loved everything about the story, but I think it is worth it at the end. I LOVED BREAKING DAWN. AHHH! But, I am so glad I'm done with it. Like I wrote before, I was just too immersed in the story; I was in a trance with everything else going on around me. Jeff is very glad I am finally done. I am not going to read any books (besides the scriptures, duh) for at least a month!!!
To Danielle, just keep reading them - they are so good.
2 comments:
I'm glad you liked them. It's always fun to get that lost in a story. I think having been married to someone who tried to suck the life out of me just kind of spoiled the whole vampire thing for me ;).
When you're ready, here's a review that echoes my opinion perfectly. I had a lot more problems, but this reviewer expressed it so much more nicely than I did.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MTE4OTNmNzcxNDAzMTI3MTk5MWFkZTllNDQzZmZlNDA=&w=MA====
Marcie,
I just finished Eclipse. Sooo good. I keep telling myself that I am going to wait for Breaking Dawn, but it probably won't be that long before I break down and buy it. I'll have to call you sometime to discuss it.
Post a Comment