Okay - so we have heard about Webkinz occassionally for a few months, but had no idea what a HUGE hit they would be with the boys. If you don't know what Webkinz are - they are a little stuffed animal that comes with a special code that you enter on the Webkinz site that allows you to adopt them and create a virtual world for them. You have to feed them, buy them things to decorate their room and a lot of other things. You get 'kinzCash' by plaing games. As you can see our boys are obssesed with them. (You can also invite other users to come visit your 'room'). Blake and Landon love to invite each other over online. I am amazed with how intrigued they are with something so simple, but they love it and it make them happy. This is where Landon adopted his Reindeer from Santa (named: Reindeery) and Blake adopted his Husky (named: Bolt).
Hi Marcie - I knew Jeff and his family way back when we were kids from Yorba Linda 3rd ward! I saw your blog on his facebook. You have adorable boys! My youngest is named Blake and my oldest is Jeffrey (after my brother) Kinda coinciedental! -Elaine (Sheets)Spencer
cute blog marcie! i found you through the prices:) anyways, my girls have a webkinz collection so we know ALL about the webkinz world at our house:) its lots of fun!
3 comments:
How cute, little future techy's!
Hi Marcie - I knew Jeff and his family way back when we were kids from Yorba Linda 3rd ward! I saw your blog on his facebook. You have adorable boys! My youngest is named Blake and my oldest is Jeffrey (after my brother) Kinda coinciedental! -Elaine (Sheets)Spencer
cute blog marcie! i found you through the prices:) anyways, my girls have a webkinz collection so we know ALL about the webkinz world at our house:) its lots of fun!
Post a Comment