Last week in Primary, Blake's class must have been learning about Joesph Smith's leg surgery when he was young. However, what Blake remembered was a little different than the real story. He remembered a few details, but others were a little distorted.
Earlier in the week, I was laying with Blake and he told me that a long time ago there was a little boy who had a hurt leg. Then they had to chop the boy's leg off and his Mom had to leave the room. Then they gave him some alcohol and it made him feel much better.
I told him the real story again, but it was amusing what he recalled.
6 comments:
Craig and I both cracked up reading this!! Too funny!
That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. It amazes me what kids choose to hear. His version is a little more entertaining.
Good thing you were listening and could tell him the real story! What a cutie! :)
It's so funny that the part we admire about Joseph Smith, refusing the alcohol, is the part he got all wrong. LOL Kids are a trip.
The version we got form Jackson was that there was a boy with a hurt leg and he drank decongestant while he had surgery to help him feel better. We had a good laugh at Sunday dinner.
LOL! Kids just make you laugh. that is funny that was what he remembered. I guess that is why it's important to ask what they learned that day??
Post a Comment