The Texas Kump Family

Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Canvas



We saw this arrangement on another photographer's blog and decided it would look good with the pictures of the boys. We received the canvas prints of the pictures I took of the boys a couple of months back. Marcie and I love the way they turned out and look. We now want to do all of our future pictures in canvas.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! You are getting so good at photography jeff! Where did you get the canvas prints from?

the DeCampos Family said...

i have seen the canvas prints and LOVE them.
your boys' pictures always look so good!
love the way they are set up!

Linda said...

I love the new layout! :)

The Monroes said...

Those Monroe genetics sure produce some cute blond haired, blue eyed babies!! Love the canvas, I might try that!