The Texas Kump Family

Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Know School Started Three Weeks Ago, But...

All right. So, I am finally getting around to posting the pictures of the boys' first day of school. I know it's late, but I also know there are some grandparents out there that would agree, better late than never. So, here they are. The first one is obviously of the boys in front of our house before school.
Here they are walking together.

The next one is of Landon finding his locker. If you look closely, you can see his teacher. She is the blonde in the blue shirt with kids swarming around her.
I love this one of me and Landon. I am trying to give him a hug goodbye, and you can tell he's resisting. I think I might be embarrassing him! (Sigh)
The next one of Blake, I just think he's trying to take it all in.
The last two are of Blake at his desk in his classroom. He sits at a table with all girls, which is probably best. If he had another boy at his table, he'd probably never stop talking!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That is a darling post! I love the pic of you and Landon! :)