The Texas Kump Family

Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanksgiving in New Mexico









We have a huge backlog on our blog. And if I look at all of it, it is too overwhelming. So, I've decided to just randomly post without any type of order. For some reason, this seems much less overwhelming to me.

We spent Thankgiving in Las Cruces with Travis's family, Nana and Papa Roe, and Julie's mom and youngest brother. I am so glad we made the 11-hour trip. It was totally worth it. Before we got on the road, we explained to the boys how long the trip was. Landon got it. Blake, though, thought that we should be there after about an hour. He was not to happy about being in the car for such a long time!

The boys had a great time with their cousins. And we all had a great time visiting.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like you had a great time! We love you!

Anonymous said...

These pictures bring back some the very fond times had by all. I just love playing with my grandchildren!