While we were in Utah in December visiting Jeff's family, we took the boys up to Sundance to give them their first ski experience. They had a great time. They took lessons and were both doing very well by the end. Jeff hung out with me while I took a lesson. I learned so much from having an actual lesson; a much better experience than the first time I went skiing for anyone who knows that story! The ski instructors up at Sundance were amazing. I was very impressed with the instructors that worked with the boys; they were very patient and friendly with them. It was a great day!
Landon after a long morning of skiing
Blake after a long morning of skiing
I'm all ready to go, too. We wore lots of layers because we were afraid we would be so cold, but it turned out we were all more than warm enough once we started skiing.
Landon and Blake listening intently to their instructor.
No comments:
Post a Comment