The Texas Kump Family

Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Vacation Day 11 (Going Home)



Today was our last day of vacation. We stayed the night in Orange County at the Westin - South Coast. In the morning we went to see the new Disney film - Ratatouille. It was a fun movie to see. Our flight was a late flight where we got in around 1am to Dallas. The boys loved flying. It was a great family vacation, we had alot of fun together. It was a busy vacation, but it was very refreshing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you finally posted pictures. I kept checking and waiting. Sounds like you guys all had alot of fun. Wow, what a vacation. I bet it is nice being home, though. We just got back from eating at the Kumps. We missed you guys. It seemed weird not to have you there...you guys are always there when we visit. We'll see each other some day! Glad you had a blast on your vacation.

Linda said...

Your pictures and website looks great! You did an awesome job. Are you recovered from the long trip? I bet you are enjoying sleeping in your own bed! We love you and enjoyed the time we had together. :)
Mom